Underwater Video Analysis

Hi All, I am a coach and swimmer in Illinois and have borrowed a GoPro a few times to record my swimmers underwater, analyze using Coach's Eye, and send videos over YouTube to the team. They love it and I always see big improvements after we do it. I am considering getting my own GoPro and offer one on one video sessions for interested master's swimmers as well as any other competitive swimmers using our facility (we have a USAS team as well). I have been asked to write a proposal with details on pricing and time (for the session plus analysis) from my facility. I am just wondering if any of you have any experience with underwater video, whether as a swimmer paying to have it done, or offering it as a coach. I have found a few teams that offer it on their websites and the price ranges from $50 to almost $400. Any insight on experiences you have had would be helpful! Thank you!
Parents
  • Hi Gary, I'm in Joliet where 55 and 80 meet. Out of curiosity, what does the hour session you have found include? Immediate feedback? Drill suggestions? Recorded analysis that you get to keep? Written notes? I am just trying to figure out what to offer and at what price. Thanks!
  • Hi Gary, I'm in Joliet where 55 and 80 meet. Out of curiosity, what does the hour session you have found include? Immediate feedback? Drill suggestions? Recorded analysis that you get to keep? Written notes? I am just trying to figure out what to offer and at what price. Thanks!
Children
No Data