2015 One Hour (e)Postal Swim

It's that time again. Who's planning to do it? Who's done it? If you did, how far did you swim? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • :badday: :bighug: Please wish Seal Girl my best! I hope her recovery is a speedy one. Hope your wife has a speedy recovery and will be back in the pool before long! Yikes Allen, I'm sorry you and your wife have to go through this. I wish her a quick recovery and hope she'll be able to get her 2016 Hour Swim in for sure. That's a real bummer, Allen. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery. . Thanks to all of you.She got out of the hospital yesterday She can't lift anything over 10 lb for 2 wk.At 2 wk the surgeon will evaluate healing and see when she can swim.
  • :badday: :bighug: Please wish Seal Girl my best! I hope her recovery is a speedy one. Hope your wife has a speedy recovery and will be back in the pool before long! Yikes Allen, I'm sorry you and your wife have to go through this. I wish her a quick recovery and hope she'll be able to get her 2016 Hour Swim in for sure. That's a real bummer, Allen. Hopefully she has a speedy recovery. . Thanks to all of you.She got out of the hospital yesterday She can't lift anything over 10 lb for 2 wk.At 2 wk the surgeon will evaluate healing and see when she can swim.
Children
No Data