2015 One Hour (e)Postal Swim

It's that time again. Who's planning to do it? Who's done it? If you did, how far did you swim? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Happy to report that I improved from my non-official hour swim from two weeks ago by 150 yards! Took mmlr38's advice and didn't stop once I got going. Had some water before warming up, then just before starting, and that seemed to do the trick. I did slow down toward the middle, but pushed myself somewhat toward the end, as the previous swim just seemed slower than I knew I was capable of doing. I'm not quoting either of the two totals--they're VERY modest by the standards of the swimmers on this forum. But progress is progress! :)
  • Happy to report that I improved from my non-official hour swim from two weeks ago by 150 yards! Took mmlr38's advice and didn't stop once I got going. Had some water before warming up, then just before starting, and that seemed to do the trick. I did slow down toward the middle, but pushed myself somewhat toward the end, as the previous swim just seemed slower than I knew I was capable of doing. I'm not quoting either of the two totals--they're VERY modest by the standards of the swimmers on this forum. But progress is progress! :)
Children
No Data