2015 One Hour (e)Postal Swim

It's that time again. Who's planning to do it? Who's done it? If you did, how far did you swim? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • My wife is the distance swimmer in the family and loves the postal swims. I was going to be her timer this morning. Unfortunately she started having abdomiinal pain yesterday. She thought it was a virus, but instead it was her appendix. Instead of doing the 1 hr swim this morning, she had surgery. Surgent went well, but but it looks like this will be the second year in a row where fate has conspired to prevent her from doing all 5 postal swims.
  • My wife is the distance swimmer in the family and loves the postal swims. I was going to be her timer this morning. Unfortunately she started having abdomiinal pain yesterday. She thought it was a virus, but instead it was her appendix. Instead of doing the 1 hr swim this morning, she had surgery. Surgent went well, but but it looks like this will be the second year in a row where fate has conspired to prevent her from doing all 5 postal swims.
Children
No Data