2015 One Hour (e)Postal Swim

It's that time again. Who's planning to do it? Who's done it? If you did, how far did you swim? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • :bow: That's an awesome hour of fast swimming, Fly Trap! Congratulations! :applaud: Very nice job! Looks like you're recovering from your injury quite well. Thanks Elaine and Jonathan! Yup, I'm doing it down at the Natatorium towards the end of the month with IAC. I love doing Hour Swims at the Nat; perfect pool, wide lanes, and cold water! Good luck and have fun everyone!! Good luck! Sounds like you have a great place to do it! Enjoy :)
  • :bow: That's an awesome hour of fast swimming, Fly Trap! Congratulations! :applaud: Very nice job! Looks like you're recovering from your injury quite well. Thanks Elaine and Jonathan! Yup, I'm doing it down at the Natatorium towards the end of the month with IAC. I love doing Hour Swims at the Nat; perfect pool, wide lanes, and cold water! Good luck and have fun everyone!! Good luck! Sounds like you have a great place to do it! Enjoy :)
Children
No Data