2015 One Hour (e)Postal Swim

It's that time again. Who's planning to do it? Who's done it? If you did, how far did you swim? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Took a second shot this weekend. Still came up 85 yards short of what I did last year, but got 5000 on the nose, coming to the wall with 1 second to spare! Had to drop a 1:06 on the last 100 yards to make it happen, but I'm just happy to get that 5000, which was my goal. Considering the major setback I had in late July last year (bad bike wreck that resulted in broken ribs, broken collar bone and a broken scapula), I'm very happy with the swim. Really, I'm thrilled to just be swimming again, much less at nearly the same level I was just before the injury. Hopefully I'll get back there someday.
  • Took a second shot this weekend. Still came up 85 yards short of what I did last year, but got 5000 on the nose, coming to the wall with 1 second to spare! Had to drop a 1:06 on the last 100 yards to make it happen, but I'm just happy to get that 5000, which was my goal. Considering the major setback I had in late July last year (bad bike wreck that resulted in broken ribs, broken collar bone and a broken scapula), I'm very happy with the swim. Really, I'm thrilled to just be swimming again, much less at nearly the same level I was just before the injury. Hopefully I'll get back there someday.
Children
No Data