2015 One Hour (e)Postal Swim

It's that time again. Who's planning to do it? Who's done it? If you did, how far did you swim? www.clubassistant.com/.../meet_information.cfm
Parents
  • Fun? I think not. Postals in az suck as all the pools are always too hot. Today's miserable attempt was done in 84 degree water. I think I about got heatstroke (yes, in January). Good luck all. Brundage...can I sneak in the back gate and use your icebox next year?:) Oh, I hadn't considered how hot the pool in AZ would get, even in January. That sounds miserable!!! Nothing worse than trying to do a distance event in hot water. My club (Santa Clarita Masters) is doing ours tomorrow. I'll be happy if I match last year's results, as I felt really tired in workout today. We did the 100x100 last Saturday, and I've done about 20,000 yds since then. This is going to be ugly (but it's fun, right?) Wow! That's a ton of yardage Jonathan! Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully you still have some energy left in your tank to match last year's effort.
  • Fun? I think not. Postals in az suck as all the pools are always too hot. Today's miserable attempt was done in 84 degree water. I think I about got heatstroke (yes, in January). Good luck all. Brundage...can I sneak in the back gate and use your icebox next year?:) Oh, I hadn't considered how hot the pool in AZ would get, even in January. That sounds miserable!!! Nothing worse than trying to do a distance event in hot water. My club (Santa Clarita Masters) is doing ours tomorrow. I'll be happy if I match last year's results, as I felt really tired in workout today. We did the 100x100 last Saturday, and I've done about 20,000 yds since then. This is going to be ugly (but it's fun, right?) Wow! That's a ton of yardage Jonathan! Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully you still have some energy left in your tank to match last year's effort.
Children
No Data