World Cup Fina

Every Year Fina hosts a SCM World Cup Series that ultimately leads to the SCM world championships 12th FINA World Swimming Championships (25m), held in Doha, Qatar, from December 3 - 7, 2014 usaswimming.org/ViewNewsArticle.aspx USA Roster
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Every Year Fina hosts a SCM World Cup Series that ultimately leads to the SCM world championships 12th FINA World Swimming Championships (25m), held in Doha, Qatar, from December 3 - 7, 2014 usaswimming.org/ViewNewsArticle.aspx USA Roster With 900 swimmers from 150+ countries, this event is pretty awesome. but alas no proper broadcasting is arranged for such a global event. I found this post which has the list of online broadcasting channels (very few though) and also eimple tip to access the geo-restricted websites. www.purevpn.com/.../ I hope swimming fans here get benefit to watch live events. Cheers
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Every Year Fina hosts a SCM World Cup Series that ultimately leads to the SCM world championships 12th FINA World Swimming Championships (25m), held in Doha, Qatar, from December 3 - 7, 2014 usaswimming.org/ViewNewsArticle.aspx USA Roster With 900 swimmers from 150+ countries, this event is pretty awesome. but alas no proper broadcasting is arranged for such a global event. I found this post which has the list of online broadcasting channels (very few though) and also eimple tip to access the geo-restricted websites. www.purevpn.com/.../ I hope swimming fans here get benefit to watch live events. Cheers
Children
No Data