Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • No free awards at all this year: "There will be no free awards automatically sent to you for the 2015 GTD program. You will be able to purchase a milestone award once you hit any of the milestone award numbers on the chart above."I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in this. Nike and I go way back... almost 4 years now. I wore my suit with pride knowing I was a Nike marketing engine wherever I practiced. I stood up for my worn out Nike suits when the lifeguards told me the holes in it were not "family friendly" anymore. I've put in the miles and dropped my times. I finally brought Nike that elusive top ten finish in the vaunted 40-44 age group. Sure, I actually swam that race in a Yingfa but only because of the shipping mix-up prior to the meet (it was a shipping mix-up right?). And now to find out on an Internet thread that I'm being dropped... well, that hurts! :( pssst.... Speedo, TYR, Arena looks like I'm a free agent in 2015. Call my agent asap!
  • No free awards at all this year: "There will be no free awards automatically sent to you for the 2015 GTD program. You will be able to purchase a milestone award once you hit any of the milestone award numbers on the chart above."I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in this. Nike and I go way back... almost 4 years now. I wore my suit with pride knowing I was a Nike marketing engine wherever I practiced. I stood up for my worn out Nike suits when the lifeguards told me the holes in it were not "family friendly" anymore. I've put in the miles and dropped my times. I finally brought Nike that elusive top ten finish in the vaunted 40-44 age group. Sure, I actually swam that race in a Yingfa but only because of the shipping mix-up prior to the meet (it was a shipping mix-up right?). And now to find out on an Internet thread that I'm being dropped... well, that hurts! :( pssst.... Speedo, TYR, Arena looks like I'm a free agent in 2015. Call my agent asap!
Children
No Data