Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • Happy New Year Everyone!!!! I missed my 500 by 6 miles or so. That's okay, I have a crazy busy life and I'm grateful for every single minute I'm able to steal away in the pool. I hope everyone has signed up for 2015 Flog and GTD! Also, check out the Check-Off Challenge!!! They have some great tee shirts and caps you can purchase and keep track of your meet stroke/distance swims. Remember, you can complete these swims in a meet, practice, or totally on your own. This is a challenge where you can make your own rules and standards!! Have fun with your swimming!
  • Happy New Year Everyone!!!! I missed my 500 by 6 miles or so. That's okay, I have a crazy busy life and I'm grateful for every single minute I'm able to steal away in the pool. I hope everyone has signed up for 2015 Flog and GTD! Also, check out the Check-Off Challenge!!! They have some great tee shirts and caps you can purchase and keep track of your meet stroke/distance swims. Remember, you can complete these swims in a meet, practice, or totally on your own. This is a challenge where you can make your own rules and standards!! Have fun with your swimming!
Children
No Data