Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • Year 2014 was the first year I did the FLOG goal setting and log-ins, I reached the 250 mile goal I set. I had a few extra swims to squeeze in during the end of December, to make up for sick days when I couldn't swim. That said, for 2015 I am upping goal and aiming for 365 miles, to average 1 mile a day. Started out Jan 1 with a polar dip and 2 mile pool swim to get on track. I will need to get in 4-5 times a week to reach goal or do an extra long weekend swim on top of regular 3x weekly swim workouts. I wish the free cap was still available for at least one of the lower mileage points, such as 100 miles goal.
  • Year 2014 was the first year I did the FLOG goal setting and log-ins, I reached the 250 mile goal I set. I had a few extra swims to squeeze in during the end of December, to make up for sick days when I couldn't swim. That said, for 2015 I am upping goal and aiming for 365 miles, to average 1 mile a day. Started out Jan 1 with a polar dip and 2 mile pool swim to get on track. I will need to get in 4-5 times a week to reach goal or do an extra long weekend swim on top of regular 3x weekly swim workouts. I wish the free cap was still available for at least one of the lower mileage points, such as 100 miles goal.
Children
No Data