Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • Welcome 2015 !!! Now what do we do with this year's goal setting? Up ---- down --- same--- none ---forget about the daily log ins ???? Thanks to my hip surgery, I ended up just short of 400 miles at 397.62. Not knowing how my hip will recover, it's difficult to set a distance goal. I just don't know how much my hip will tolerate over these next few months. I know I have to dial it down, so I think I'll go with 250 miles and make a mid-year adjustment if needed. How about you? What's your goal?
  • Welcome 2015 !!! Now what do we do with this year's goal setting? Up ---- down --- same--- none ---forget about the daily log ins ???? Thanks to my hip surgery, I ended up just short of 400 miles at 397.62. Not knowing how my hip will recover, it's difficult to set a distance goal. I just don't know how much my hip will tolerate over these next few months. I know I have to dial it down, so I think I'll go with 250 miles and make a mid-year adjustment if needed. How about you? What's your goal?
Children
No Data