Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • i had no real goal but today i hit 500miles Make sure your order your swimsuit from Nike. The Minutes from the Fitness Committee from the National Convention stated that Nike will not be sponsoring GTD next year. Kyle Deery was, at the time, looking for a new sponsor for GTD. Not sure what the status is of that. Will have to wait until 2015 to find out unless Kyle can send a note to this Thread. With that said. Thank you USMS and Nike for the swimsuits for the past few years. Its a long way to swim for a swimsuit, but I get bragging rights on my efforts, and on the swimsuit.....and swimcaps....and mesh bags.
  • i had no real goal but today i hit 500miles Make sure your order your swimsuit from Nike. The Minutes from the Fitness Committee from the National Convention stated that Nike will not be sponsoring GTD next year. Kyle Deery was, at the time, looking for a new sponsor for GTD. Not sure what the status is of that. Will have to wait until 2015 to find out unless Kyle can send a note to this Thread. With that said. Thank you USMS and Nike for the swimsuits for the past few years. Its a long way to swim for a swimsuit, but I get bragging rights on my efforts, and on the swimsuit.....and swimcaps....and mesh bags.
Children
No Data