Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • For the first time since I started recording my yearly yardage, I'm not going to make the FLOG goal. Unless a "Christmas Miracle" happens! Usually get in close to 600 miles a year, this year, I'll be lucky to hit 450. Lost my focus & drive in the summer, and just not willing to kill myself at this point, even though I'm mentally very much back in the game. Now-a-days I'm just recording the amount out of habit!
  • For the first time since I started recording my yearly yardage, I'm not going to make the FLOG goal. Unless a "Christmas Miracle" happens! Usually get in close to 600 miles a year, this year, I'll be lucky to hit 450. Lost my focus & drive in the summer, and just not willing to kill myself at this point, even though I'm mentally very much back in the game. Now-a-days I'm just recording the amount out of habit!
Children
No Data