Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • History - 1999 new complete hip & ball implants - 2007 hip soccket & ball replaced cuz of "recall" particles wearing off parts causing pain & infusion into bone - 2011 pain in bone & muscles from decreased bone density from wear particles. Infused bone growth compound to grow bone density, some improvement - 2013 broken trocanter claw ,plate & 6 cables wraped & tightened around upper leg bone with no walking on it for 4 months!!!. 2015 some pain when walking, but none when swimming. Wow what a journey ! All the new hips are much better that the $hit they put in me.
  • History - 1999 new complete hip & ball implants - 2007 hip soccket & ball replaced cuz of "recall" particles wearing off parts causing pain & infusion into bone - 2011 pain in bone & muscles from decreased bone density from wear particles. Infused bone growth compound to grow bone density, some improvement - 2013 broken trocanter claw ,plate & 6 cables wraped & tightened around upper leg bone with no walking on it for 4 months!!!. 2015 some pain when walking, but none when swimming. Wow what a journey ! All the new hips are much better that the $hit they put in me.
Children
No Data