Will you reach your FLOG goal this year?

I am getting close to my goal of 500 miles for this year at 68 1/2 years old. Are you going to get to the goal you set last Jan. ? I have lost 13 pounds along the way.I'm still too fat, but working on it!
Parents
  • Don't have access to FLOG, so no annual mileage goals. I'm happy about that because otherwise I could feel tensed about missing my goal. Nevertheless 500 miles mark is behind already. I assume I can make about 560 in case I stay healthy. But that was not the purpose - most of all I'm happy that I could decrease my PB by 2 sec on 200m breaststroke SCM. I would be happy to achieve this by swimming around 300 miles a year instead of 500. I've read articles by Rushall but I cannot imagine swimming at a race pace all year round :bolt:. Usually I have 2 taper meets a year and about 2 months before them things are getting really tough. At other periods I work on other things like stroke technique and endurance. I believe this approach protects me from burnout. Logging my workouts and times helps to track the annual progress.
  • Don't have access to FLOG, so no annual mileage goals. I'm happy about that because otherwise I could feel tensed about missing my goal. Nevertheless 500 miles mark is behind already. I assume I can make about 560 in case I stay healthy. But that was not the purpose - most of all I'm happy that I could decrease my PB by 2 sec on 200m breaststroke SCM. I would be happy to achieve this by swimming around 300 miles a year instead of 500. I've read articles by Rushall but I cannot imagine swimming at a race pace all year round :bolt:. Usually I have 2 taper meets a year and about 2 months before them things are getting really tough. At other periods I work on other things like stroke technique and endurance. I believe this approach protects me from burnout. Logging my workouts and times helps to track the annual progress.
Children
No Data