What do you do when you can't swim?

I have to be out of the pool for a couple of weeks and I wonder what other folks do when they're forced to lay off swimming for a while. And I'm not talking about sitting in front of the tv LOL, but of alternative exercise that will help once you get back in.:D
Parents
  • if you bring your own blue bell...you can probably have a taste. you can have it all if its not chocolate or has peanuts in it. now, if its chocolate moo-llenium crunch or carmel sunday crunch...dont plan on having any. im just gonna steal it all. gave you fair warning. oh add mocha almond fudge to that list too. p.s. yes i do have my own special spoon. p.p.s ok ok yes i even have special bowls. You need to try Cherry Vanilla - it's the best flavor Blue Bell makes ... Dutch Chocolate is a close second.
  • if you bring your own blue bell...you can probably have a taste. you can have it all if its not chocolate or has peanuts in it. now, if its chocolate moo-llenium crunch or carmel sunday crunch...dont plan on having any. im just gonna steal it all. gave you fair warning. oh add mocha almond fudge to that list too. p.s. yes i do have my own special spoon. p.p.s ok ok yes i even have special bowls. You need to try Cherry Vanilla - it's the best flavor Blue Bell makes ... Dutch Chocolate is a close second.
Children
No Data