What do you do when you can't swim?

I have to be out of the pool for a couple of weeks and I wonder what other folks do when they're forced to lay off swimming for a while. And I'm not talking about sitting in front of the tv LOL, but of alternative exercise that will help once you get back in.:D
Parents
  • I'll lift weights,spin,walk,climb stairs,but mostly be miserable.Nothing is a substitute for swimming.Being in the water is just where I need to be. Well, of course, K.F.; because, you're a frog. :banana: Being a tadpole, I need to be in the water, too. That is the reason I swim six days per week! I would swim seven; however, my body would rebel. On my days off, though, I feel :sad:.
  • I'll lift weights,spin,walk,climb stairs,but mostly be miserable.Nothing is a substitute for swimming.Being in the water is just where I need to be. Well, of course, K.F.; because, you're a frog. :banana: Being a tadpole, I need to be in the water, too. That is the reason I swim six days per week! I would swim seven; however, my body would rebel. On my days off, though, I feel :sad:.
Children
No Data