What do you do when you can't swim?

I have to be out of the pool for a couple of weeks and I wonder what other folks do when they're forced to lay off swimming for a while. And I'm not talking about sitting in front of the tv LOL, but of alternative exercise that will help once you get back in.:D
Parents
  • sunruh:rofl: If I bring the Blue Bell, can I at least have a taste? Actually, swimming has been my only exercise for the past several months, mainly because I don't have enough time in the day for more. So I'm out of practice finding alternatives. Jayhawk, that is an amazing idea. I had a treadmill and had to sell it. No room for one in my basement. I need to get back to the rec center. They have some awesome cardio equipment and weights. Just have to not stare down at the pool with wistful expression. :cry::sad:
  • sunruh:rofl: If I bring the Blue Bell, can I at least have a taste? Actually, swimming has been my only exercise for the past several months, mainly because I don't have enough time in the day for more. So I'm out of practice finding alternatives. Jayhawk, that is an amazing idea. I had a treadmill and had to sell it. No room for one in my basement. I need to get back to the rec center. They have some awesome cardio equipment and weights. Just have to not stare down at the pool with wistful expression. :cry::sad:
Children
No Data