Masters Swimmer on Morning Swim Show

This was too cool not to share! www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../
Parents
  • Another swimmer to look at for inspiration is the aforementioned Hubie Kerns. In 2009 Hubie was aging up and had a very real shot at all the BR world records. He is a movie stunt driver (Hubie,if you are reading this and have a better title for yourself please correct me) and was hit by a car on the set,pretty well ruining his leg at the time.His BR kick may never recover 100%,but he is setting WRs left and right in the IMs. I hope you have a full speedy recovery. Matt, You might have met HUBIE when we were up in Oregon City for the meet in March. Allen is right. HUBIE is one of the toughest and most resilient hombres I know! As you may recall, he set a WR that day too. There is a current commercial on now for Priceline that features William Shatner jumping off a building into a pool. The guy jumping is HUBIE!!! So, yes, another inspiration!
  • Another swimmer to look at for inspiration is the aforementioned Hubie Kerns. In 2009 Hubie was aging up and had a very real shot at all the BR world records. He is a movie stunt driver (Hubie,if you are reading this and have a better title for yourself please correct me) and was hit by a car on the set,pretty well ruining his leg at the time.His BR kick may never recover 100%,but he is setting WRs left and right in the IMs. I hope you have a full speedy recovery. Matt, You might have met HUBIE when we were up in Oregon City for the meet in March. Allen is right. HUBIE is one of the toughest and most resilient hombres I know! As you may recall, he set a WR that day too. There is a current commercial on now for Priceline that features William Shatner jumping off a building into a pool. The guy jumping is HUBIE!!! So, yes, another inspiration!
Children
No Data