Masters Swimmer on Morning Swim Show

This was too cool not to share! www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../
Parents
  • That's great Glenn! Nice interview :) Thanks Matt. I know you are having a tough time now, but you will recover and return to the pool. It's hard to miss a Nationals that you are prepped for...it is a real disappointment! No one knows that better than you right now. There is no one I know who has been swimming Masters for a long time that has not had to miss a big meet or Nationals because of a medical issue or some other emergency. It is a major league bummer! However, sometimes those disappointments can be a motivator. Look at the attitude that Amy Van Dyken has shown in the face of a pretty devastating injury. At some point maybe you can use your disappointment to make a beautiful recovery and a triumphant return to the pool! Hang in there!!!!
  • That's great Glenn! Nice interview :) Thanks Matt. I know you are having a tough time now, but you will recover and return to the pool. It's hard to miss a Nationals that you are prepped for...it is a real disappointment! No one knows that better than you right now. There is no one I know who has been swimming Masters for a long time that has not had to miss a big meet or Nationals because of a medical issue or some other emergency. It is a major league bummer! However, sometimes those disappointments can be a motivator. Look at the attitude that Amy Van Dyken has shown in the face of a pretty devastating injury. At some point maybe you can use your disappointment to make a beautiful recovery and a triumphant return to the pool! Hang in there!!!!
Children
No Data