Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • Thanks Swimspire and TRYM_swimmer for coming up to me at the Maryland pool and introducing yourself to me. I guess I was pretty easy to spot in my flag suit! :D Highlight of the day: Watching my 97 year old (98 in October!) teammate, Anne Dunivin swim her 100 free. :applaud: Bummers of the day: #1 Learning that I won't get to swim in a relay with Anne after all, because of an unavailable swimmer. :sad: #2 Getting DQ'd for the first time EVER in a swim race. Evidently, my infraction was an "alternating kick." Reviewing my video, I don't see it; however she must have seen something you can't see on the video underwater. Whatever it was, I sure didn't know I did it! :censor: Five women were DQ'd in the 200 fly this morning including another gal in my age group. I heard that one of the gals had a heated exchange about her DQ with one of the officials. :afraid: Sorry about the DQ, Elaine. See you tomorrow.
  • Thanks Swimspire and TRYM_swimmer for coming up to me at the Maryland pool and introducing yourself to me. I guess I was pretty easy to spot in my flag suit! :D Highlight of the day: Watching my 97 year old (98 in October!) teammate, Anne Dunivin swim her 100 free. :applaud: Bummers of the day: #1 Learning that I won't get to swim in a relay with Anne after all, because of an unavailable swimmer. :sad: #2 Getting DQ'd for the first time EVER in a swim race. Evidently, my infraction was an "alternating kick." Reviewing my video, I don't see it; however she must have seen something you can't see on the video underwater. Whatever it was, I sure didn't know I did it! :censor: Five women were DQ'd in the 200 fly this morning including another gal in my age group. I heard that one of the gals had a heated exchange about her DQ with one of the officials. :afraid: Sorry about the DQ, Elaine. See you tomorrow.
Children
No Data