Nationals?

Who will be at Nationals this week? I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. Looking forward to meeting some of you in person! :) Julia
Parents
  • Bones heal slowly, but the good news is they do heal pretty much completely with time. Good luck at Nationals all. only if set correctly. the inboard condial of my left knee was broken off and never set. im guessing its off maybe 0.5mm ~ 1mm sure it healed. sure its strong. sure in the wrong place! just about every step causes pain nowadays as the doc and i think ive worn through the cartilage. xrays show one thing...mri shows completely different picture. xrays didnt really show a break on june 20...mri in october still showed 3 cracks and huge amounts of bone bruise. mmrl38 go get an mri and get it straight!
  • Bones heal slowly, but the good news is they do heal pretty much completely with time. Good luck at Nationals all. only if set correctly. the inboard condial of my left knee was broken off and never set. im guessing its off maybe 0.5mm ~ 1mm sure it healed. sure its strong. sure in the wrong place! just about every step causes pain nowadays as the doc and i think ive worn through the cartilage. xrays show one thing...mri shows completely different picture. xrays didnt really show a break on june 20...mri in october still showed 3 cracks and huge amounts of bone bruise. mmrl38 go get an mri and get it straight!
Children
No Data