Sadistic kick sets

Former Member
Former Member
I'd love to read any sicko kick sets you might be up for sharing. I'm a sprinter and the 100 is as far as I go. 50/100 free and fly so if that matters there it is. Thanks for any of your blood boiler kick sets:banana:.
Parents
  • We usually ask the lifeguards to borrow their 10 lb. brick. It's rubber coated, so it's easier to handle in the water and it really is the size of a brick! As Red Cross guards, we have to swim 20 yards, surface dive, retrieve the brick from 10 ft. or the deeper, and swim it back on our back, kicking holding it above the water. in 1:20. Easy interval, but we use it for kick sets too. Gives your legs and arms a killer workout. You could try brick kicking. Gary Hall Jr. demonstrates kicking with a cinder block (instead of kickboard) in The Race Club video. www.theraceclub.com/.../ Gary makes it look much easier than it is.
  • We usually ask the lifeguards to borrow their 10 lb. brick. It's rubber coated, so it's easier to handle in the water and it really is the size of a brick! As Red Cross guards, we have to swim 20 yards, surface dive, retrieve the brick from 10 ft. or the deeper, and swim it back on our back, kicking holding it above the water. in 1:20. Easy interval, but we use it for kick sets too. Gives your legs and arms a killer workout. You could try brick kicking. Gary Hall Jr. demonstrates kicking with a cinder block (instead of kickboard) in The Race Club video. www.theraceclub.com/.../ Gary makes it look much easier than it is.
Children
No Data