Sadistic kick sets

Former Member
Former Member
I'd love to read any sicko kick sets you might be up for sharing. I'm a sprinter and the 100 is as far as I go. 50/100 free and fly so if that matters there it is. Thanks for any of your blood boiler kick sets:banana:.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Have you tried "tombstone kicking"? Do a regular kick set with your kick board half in the water/ half out of the water.. You will work twice as hard as a usual kick set. Also, try doing a full kick workout.. I.E. the whole set is kicking. I have several kick workouts if you want me to send them to you. That would be great if you don't mind thanks! I have 2 days a week I don't swim with the group due to morning obligations and we do very little kick work so I take it upon myself to blast 'em on my own. And thank you for the other kick set ideas to those who posted they look great too.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Have you tried "tombstone kicking"? Do a regular kick set with your kick board half in the water/ half out of the water.. You will work twice as hard as a usual kick set. Also, try doing a full kick workout.. I.E. the whole set is kicking. I have several kick workouts if you want me to send them to you. That would be great if you don't mind thanks! I have 2 days a week I don't swim with the group due to morning obligations and we do very little kick work so I take it upon myself to blast 'em on my own. And thank you for the other kick set ideas to those who posted they look great too.
Children
No Data