Sadistic kick sets

Former Member
Former Member
I'd love to read any sicko kick sets you might be up for sharing. I'm a sprinter and the 100 is as far as I go. 50/100 free and fly so if that matters there it is. Thanks for any of your blood boiler kick sets:banana:.
Parents
  • Here is one we did on Jun. 18 that turned my legs to jelly. This was done in a long course* pool. The deep end is about 5.5' deep and the shallow end is about 3' deep so my feet hit when I'm about 1/2 way down the pool. This will vary some with height/leg-length/pool-depth of course. 3x Start at the deep end. Water jog with eggbeater kick until feet hit bottom then run to finish the 50 + 50 fly DPS to return to the deep end], *caveat, actually a 49-yd pool.
  • Here is one we did on Jun. 18 that turned my legs to jelly. This was done in a long course* pool. The deep end is about 5.5' deep and the shallow end is about 3' deep so my feet hit when I'm about 1/2 way down the pool. This will vary some with height/leg-length/pool-depth of course. 3x Start at the deep end. Water jog with eggbeater kick until feet hit bottom then run to finish the 50 + 50 fly DPS to return to the deep end], *caveat, actually a 49-yd pool.
Children
No Data