Sadistic kick sets

Former Member
Former Member
I'd love to read any sicko kick sets you might be up for sharing. I'm a sprinter and the 100 is as far as I go. 50/100 free and fly so if that matters there it is. Thanks for any of your blood boiler kick sets:banana:.
Parents
  • Hmmm, try this one: - go to the deep end of the pool - do 18 vertical dolphin kicks in 6 seconds (basically as fast as you can) - rest 5 seconds, do a sprint 25 (no board) free or fly kick AFAP. Personally I would do these underwater dolphin and try to maintain the same kick rate as the vertical kicks, but your mileage may vary. - do a very ez 25 back down to the deep end, take an additional 30 sec rest - repeat as needed. I'd start with maybe 5 reps and try to get it up to 10. Stop doing them when you can't do 18 kicks in 6 sec (or when you get to 10 reps). For the most part, though, I think the things that make a hard kick set are the same things that make a hard swim set. Probably the hardest kick sets I've done are 5 x 100 kick on 4:00, hold best average.
  • Hmmm, try this one: - go to the deep end of the pool - do 18 vertical dolphin kicks in 6 seconds (basically as fast as you can) - rest 5 seconds, do a sprint 25 (no board) free or fly kick AFAP. Personally I would do these underwater dolphin and try to maintain the same kick rate as the vertical kicks, but your mileage may vary. - do a very ez 25 back down to the deep end, take an additional 30 sec rest - repeat as needed. I'd start with maybe 5 reps and try to get it up to 10. Stop doing them when you can't do 18 kicks in 6 sec (or when you get to 10 reps). For the most part, though, I think the things that make a hard kick set are the same things that make a hard swim set. Probably the hardest kick sets I've done are 5 x 100 kick on 4:00, hold best average.
Children
No Data