Allergies and swimming

I've been having some bad allergy days that have kept me indoors and out of the pool and wanting nothing more than a nap. Do you find that swimming helps alleviate allergies? Please say yes.:bed:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Denise, I went outdoors on Sunday as well. Had a mild confrontation with an idiot. Two lanes are open for adults. One man is in lane 2, I'm in Lane 1. Two guys come in looking very tri-athlete like. One gets in my lane (never saying anything, just got in), the other guy stands on deck and he and guy in Lane 2 are blabbing away for 15 minutes. Next thing, 2d tri-athlete guy gets in my lane so now there's 3 in my lane and 1 in lane 2, but they're still blabbing away. So I ask the new guy what his plan is, and he says "to swim." I said "Circle"? he says, "whatever." He didn't seem to know what I meant. Long story short, I told him with 3 in a lane we'd need to circle. He moves over to Lane 2 where they proceed to "hang" in the deep end babbling for a good half hour. I HATE THAT!!!! Oh, and btw, he apparently cannot swim. :argue:
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Denise, I went outdoors on Sunday as well. Had a mild confrontation with an idiot. Two lanes are open for adults. One man is in lane 2, I'm in Lane 1. Two guys come in looking very tri-athlete like. One gets in my lane (never saying anything, just got in), the other guy stands on deck and he and guy in Lane 2 are blabbing away for 15 minutes. Next thing, 2d tri-athlete guy gets in my lane so now there's 3 in my lane and 1 in lane 2, but they're still blabbing away. So I ask the new guy what his plan is, and he says "to swim." I said "Circle"? he says, "whatever." He didn't seem to know what I meant. Long story short, I told him with 3 in a lane we'd need to circle. He moves over to Lane 2 where they proceed to "hang" in the deep end babbling for a good half hour. I HATE THAT!!!! Oh, and btw, he apparently cannot swim. :argue:
Children
No Data