Allergies and swimming

I've been having some bad allergy days that have kept me indoors and out of the pool and wanting nothing more than a nap. Do you find that swimming helps alleviate allergies? Please say yes.:bed:
Parents
  • Nope, have not gotten to the pool since a week ago Friday. I'm going tomorrow and hope it's not crowded in the morning. I'd planned to go yesterday. My dog had a stroke sometime during the night, so we spent the day at the vet. It was crazy. He'll be fine, but I've been sick with worry over this little guy since mid-June, which I think is the last time I had a decent swim. Sometime after I get out of the pool I feel a little clogged, and then it goes away. If it doesn't, get some saline spray at the drugstore. The allergies have been really severe this season, and even folks who don't have them have suffered, so I suspect it isn't the pool so much as just whatever is out there.
  • Nope, have not gotten to the pool since a week ago Friday. I'm going tomorrow and hope it's not crowded in the morning. I'd planned to go yesterday. My dog had a stroke sometime during the night, so we spent the day at the vet. It was crazy. He'll be fine, but I've been sick with worry over this little guy since mid-June, which I think is the last time I had a decent swim. Sometime after I get out of the pool I feel a little clogged, and then it goes away. If it doesn't, get some saline spray at the drugstore. The allergies have been really severe this season, and even folks who don't have them have suffered, so I suspect it isn't the pool so much as just whatever is out there.
Children
No Data