Allergies and swimming

I've been having some bad allergy days that have kept me indoors and out of the pool and wanting nothing more than a nap. Do you find that swimming helps alleviate allergies? Please say yes.:bed:
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I'll try to get to the pool this week and see if it helps. Usually, it's warm and humid in the pool area, and they keep it pretty clean. renie, I think the pool at my rec center isn't over chlorinated, but they may have increased it during the summer because of all the kids and the camps. Hey Denise, did you swim this week? Today was my first day back in the water in 14 days! It felt sooooooo good. I felt a little off on the freestyle, but overall, I had a great swim. Now, however, I'm feeling pretty clogged up. I hope I don't end up regretting today. :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    I'll try to get to the pool this week and see if it helps. Usually, it's warm and humid in the pool area, and they keep it pretty clean. renie, I think the pool at my rec center isn't over chlorinated, but they may have increased it during the summer because of all the kids and the camps. Hey Denise, did you swim this week? Today was my first day back in the water in 14 days! It felt sooooooo good. I felt a little off on the freestyle, but overall, I had a great swim. Now, however, I'm feeling pretty clogged up. I hope I don't end up regretting today. :)
Children
No Data