Allergies and swimming

I've been having some bad allergy days that have kept me indoors and out of the pool and wanting nothing more than a nap. Do you find that swimming helps alleviate allergies? Please say yes.:bed:
Parents
  • renie, I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. I swim indoors, so I wonder if that makes a difference. My eyes hurt and my nose is itchy, I'm sneezing like crazy. But I hate being out of practice. I'm supposed to be at a class building to a 5k tonight, but she makes us run mostly outdoors so I'm thinking I may have to skip this week. Perhaps it's more of a yoga week. I hope you get back into the pool soon. The longer I'm out, the harder it is to get back into it aerobically for more than a lap or two, and I get anxious about going back if I don't swim regularly.
  • renie, I'm sorry to hear you're having such a tough time. I swim indoors, so I wonder if that makes a difference. My eyes hurt and my nose is itchy, I'm sneezing like crazy. But I hate being out of practice. I'm supposed to be at a class building to a 5k tonight, but she makes us run mostly outdoors so I'm thinking I may have to skip this week. Perhaps it's more of a yoga week. I hope you get back into the pool soon. The longer I'm out, the harder it is to get back into it aerobically for more than a lap or two, and I get anxious about going back if I don't swim regularly.
Children
No Data