Swimcations: Thoughts? Past experiences? Recommendations?

I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks!
Parents
  • This last September, I spent an awesome week in Lefkada, Greece with Lisa Stansbie and Michael Koumbouzis and their company The Big Blue. They have trips scheduled throughout the summer based out of Lefkada, and they recently added a few tours launching out of Crete. The Big Blue was one of the company's featured in this summer's Swimmer edition. The Greek Islands are wonderful, and Lisa and Michael do it right.
  • This last September, I spent an awesome week in Lefkada, Greece with Lisa Stansbie and Michael Koumbouzis and their company The Big Blue. They have trips scheduled throughout the summer based out of Lefkada, and they recently added a few tours launching out of Crete. The Big Blue was one of the company's featured in this summer's Swimmer edition. The Greek Islands are wonderful, and Lisa and Michael do it right.
Children
No Data