Swimcations: Thoughts? Past experiences? Recommendations?

I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks!
Parents
  • That pool, on the edge of a south-facing beach (the winter sun rises over the Pacific), is spectacular and worth the visit, and you'll find some reasonably priced hotels within walking distance. Take a look at the New Year's swim camp for masters, by the SB Swim Club, at this pool: www.teamunify.com/TabGeneric.jsp Highly recommended ... Thank James, We're gonna try for this May. Hope the camp is available next year as well.
  • That pool, on the edge of a south-facing beach (the winter sun rises over the Pacific), is spectacular and worth the visit, and you'll find some reasonably priced hotels within walking distance. Take a look at the New Year's swim camp for masters, by the SB Swim Club, at this pool: www.teamunify.com/TabGeneric.jsp Highly recommended ... Thank James, We're gonna try for this May. Hope the camp is available next year as well.
Children
No Data