Swimcations: Thoughts? Past experiences? Recommendations?

I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks!
Parents
  • Well, I first started brainstorming for this vacation almost 2 years ago. In November 2014, we committed and put down our money to charter YachtPromenade.com and experience our dream vacation. Then we were surprised in August of 2015 when we learned that we would be expecting a baby the week after our trip. Obviously traveling 1 week before my due date is not an option, so we are no longer going on the trip :badday: So... are there any water loving couples out there who want to take our spot on the yacht? 7 nights, fully crewed and provisioned trip in the BVI's aboard a trimaran sailing yacht with 5 guest cabins, approx. $2000 per person, March 20-27. We did end up doing a SwimVacation on the same yacht the first week in December, and it was absolutely amazing -- gorgeous water and anchorages, delicious food, as much swimming as you wanted, SCUBA, snorkeling...
  • Well, I first started brainstorming for this vacation almost 2 years ago. In November 2014, we committed and put down our money to charter YachtPromenade.com and experience our dream vacation. Then we were surprised in August of 2015 when we learned that we would be expecting a baby the week after our trip. Obviously traveling 1 week before my due date is not an option, so we are no longer going on the trip :badday: So... are there any water loving couples out there who want to take our spot on the yacht? 7 nights, fully crewed and provisioned trip in the BVI's aboard a trimaran sailing yacht with 5 guest cabins, approx. $2000 per person, March 20-27. We did end up doing a SwimVacation on the same yacht the first week in December, and it was absolutely amazing -- gorgeous water and anchorages, delicious food, as much swimming as you wanted, SCUBA, snorkeling...
Children
No Data