Swimcations: Thoughts? Past experiences? Recommendations?

I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks!
Parents
  • Not as much of a structured 'swimcation', but if you want to craft your own and want a base from which to explore the Baltics, I would highly recommend Tallinn, Estonia. The Kalev Spa is a hotel that has its very own 8-lane, 50 meter swimming pool in the heart of the Old Town so you can get in some pool-based practices before or after sightseeing. They have private coaches available, as well. www.swimspire.com/kalev-spa-swimmers-paradise-heart-tallinn/
  • Not as much of a structured 'swimcation', but if you want to craft your own and want a base from which to explore the Baltics, I would highly recommend Tallinn, Estonia. The Kalev Spa is a hotel that has its very own 8-lane, 50 meter swimming pool in the heart of the Old Town so you can get in some pool-based practices before or after sightseeing. They have private coaches available, as well. www.swimspire.com/kalev-spa-swimmers-paradise-heart-tallinn/
Children
No Data