Swimcations: Thoughts? Past experiences? Recommendations?

I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks!
Parents
  • I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks! Couples Swept Away in Negril (Jamaica) has a 25m lap pool. There were no backstroke flags or targets on the walls, but Julie and I found it to be a great place to have a vacation while still being able to train. The pool was hardly ever used and many times we were the only swimmers in the pool. A picture of the pool is attached. Jeff
  • I'm doing some long-range planning to save up for a swimcation. I'm looking for a good one in the Virgin Islands. I found a website for one in the BVIs that looks amazing, but I am curious if anyone has any input. Thanks! Couples Swept Away in Negril (Jamaica) has a 25m lap pool. There were no backstroke flags or targets on the walls, but Julie and I found it to be a great place to have a vacation while still being able to train. The pool was hardly ever used and many times we were the only swimmers in the pool. A picture of the pool is attached. Jeff
Children
No Data