Interval Racing

The Brisbane Grand Prix this weekend has interval racing. www.swimming.org.au/.../2014_GP_2_Program.pdf 3 x 200m Free will be swum on 3 minutes, enter using your 800m Time 3 x 300m Free will be swum on 4 minutes, enter using your 800m/1500m Free time I'm curious to read the results and see how this turns out.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Would be curious if each interval is done with a dive or a push? Or is it a dive on first one then push the next two? Or dive all three? Or push all three? (I don't think two dives and one push or a dive-push-dive would really be an option). How is the start of each interval handled so that it is accurate to the 1/100th of a sec? Just wondering outside the bun :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 10 years ago
    Would be curious if each interval is done with a dive or a push? Or is it a dive on first one then push the next two? Or dive all three? Or push all three? (I don't think two dives and one push or a dive-push-dive would really be an option). How is the start of each interval handled so that it is accurate to the 1/100th of a sec? Just wondering outside the bun :)
Children
No Data