why masters swimming is so great!

i get out of a great race in the 200 free. sitting on the concrete of the ramp by the statue. a guy walks up and asks my name. yep im that person. i'm ....we used to swim against each other...38 years ago serious flashbacks to being 9. yes single digit age. had not seen him since the late 70s. really cant get much better than that!!!! steve
Parents
  • But I hate to see you faulting local teams for failing to accommodate you when it's not at all clear how they could accommodate your preference regarding pool depth even if they wanted very much to do so. I've got to agree. It would be very difficult for most programs to accommodate this. That doesn't mean there aren't some out there that could, though. It would depend on the facility.
  • But I hate to see you faulting local teams for failing to accommodate you when it's not at all clear how they could accommodate your preference regarding pool depth even if they wanted very much to do so. I've got to agree. It would be very difficult for most programs to accommodate this. That doesn't mean there aren't some out there that could, though. It would depend on the facility.
Children
No Data