Nationals: direct streaming of events

I know that the streaming feed is a minimal way of showing the events, but it would certainly help those of us trying to watch particular swimmers if there were a way to actually show the heat numbers. In some past nationals it was possible to hear the meet announcer, but there is too much audience noise on this meet's feed to hear the announcer. Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue and to make the feed a little more useful?
Parents
  • I don't have any experience with them, but I know there are programs out there that let you add real time graphics to live feeds, so these feeds could theoretically have a similar lane assignment graphic to what you see at the Olympics. No idea how much it would cost, or how time intensive it would be to input all the heat/lane assignments into the software, but it is out there at the consumer level.
  • I don't have any experience with them, but I know there are programs out there that let you add real time graphics to live feeds, so these feeds could theoretically have a similar lane assignment graphic to what you see at the Olympics. No idea how much it would cost, or how time intensive it would be to input all the heat/lane assignments into the software, but it is out there at the consumer level.
Children
No Data