Nationals: direct streaming of events

I know that the streaming feed is a minimal way of showing the events, but it would certainly help those of us trying to watch particular swimmers if there were a way to actually show the heat numbers. In some past nationals it was possible to hear the meet announcer, but there is too much audience noise on this meet's feed to hear the announcer. Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue and to make the feed a little more useful?
Parents
  • You still did 22 flat in the 50 and 48 in the 100 which in anyone's book is pretty awesome. Combine this with a 10min 1000 and you are the star in my mind. Biondi may have you in the short races but my money is on you any day of the week above a 100. Great meet so far Steve and the best is yet to come tomorrow. Good luck!Take it from me, Steve is back from shoulder surgery and swimming like it never happened. As far as the video is concerned, I miss the company that video'd each race that we could view afterwards and even purchase.
  • You still did 22 flat in the 50 and 48 in the 100 which in anyone's book is pretty awesome. Combine this with a 10min 1000 and you are the star in my mind. Biondi may have you in the short races but my money is on you any day of the week above a 100. Great meet so far Steve and the best is yet to come tomorrow. Good luck!Take it from me, Steve is back from shoulder surgery and swimming like it never happened. As far as the video is concerned, I miss the company that video'd each race that we could view afterwards and even purchase.
Children
No Data