Nationals: direct streaming of events

I know that the streaming feed is a minimal way of showing the events, but it would certainly help those of us trying to watch particular swimmers if there were a way to actually show the heat numbers. In some past nationals it was possible to hear the meet announcer, but there is too much audience noise on this meet's feed to hear the announcer. Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue and to make the feed a little more useful?
Parents
  • men's 50 free from the hotel room and the live stream was pretty much a blur. it was a blur for me too!!! clearly i need more "bionic" parts!!! like say...oh about 10 inches of height i thought *he* might not show up because he wasnt behind the blocks....then just as the starter whistled for us to take the blocks this HUGE shadow cast over me....dang nabbit. i heard the odd heats camera is out of focus a little and that there is no indication of heats or even events. thanks to fina and no more tech suits for men *cough cough my chest razor burn hurts bad please oh please bring these back* it is easy to tell the men and women apart.
  • men's 50 free from the hotel room and the live stream was pretty much a blur. it was a blur for me too!!! clearly i need more "bionic" parts!!! like say...oh about 10 inches of height i thought *he* might not show up because he wasnt behind the blocks....then just as the starter whistled for us to take the blocks this HUGE shadow cast over me....dang nabbit. i heard the odd heats camera is out of focus a little and that there is no indication of heats or even events. thanks to fina and no more tech suits for men *cough cough my chest razor burn hurts bad please oh please bring these back* it is easy to tell the men and women apart.
Children
No Data