Nationals: direct streaming of events

I know that the streaming feed is a minimal way of showing the events, but it would certainly help those of us trying to watch particular swimmers if there were a way to actually show the heat numbers. In some past nationals it was possible to hear the meet announcer, but there is too much audience noise on this meet's feed to hear the announcer. Any suggestions on how to deal with this issue and to make the feed a little more useful?
Parents
  • See ... you should have made the trip out ;) I agree, though, as I tried to watch the men's 50 free from the hotel room and the live stream was pretty much a blur. I know I watched last year's stream from Indy and that was awesome. Not sure if this is something USMS controls or the facility.
  • See ... you should have made the trip out ;) I agree, though, as I tried to watch the men's 50 free from the hotel room and the live stream was pretty much a blur. I know I watched last year's stream from Indy and that was awesome. Not sure if this is something USMS controls or the facility.
Children
No Data