training for long course in a short course pool

I'm thinking of competing at Long Course Nationals this summer, and I don't have access to a long course pool. Is there are way to train for long course when you only have access to a 25 yard pool?
Parents
  • I have to agree with Michael agreeing with Allen. Granted, I would be curious to how Allen does the "no touch" turn while swimming breastroke. That would seem to be awkward and difficult to do. I touch, do then a regular open turn,don't push off or push off very weakly and then start swimming. As well as more accurately mimicking the number of strokes for LCM, it adds the challenge of having to accelerate out of every other turn.
  • I have to agree with Michael agreeing with Allen. Granted, I would be curious to how Allen does the "no touch" turn while swimming breastroke. That would seem to be awkward and difficult to do. I touch, do then a regular open turn,don't push off or push off very weakly and then start swimming. As well as more accurately mimicking the number of strokes for LCM, it adds the challenge of having to accelerate out of every other turn.
Children
No Data