Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • Totally different scenario as far as I'm concerned. It would put USMS in the position of undermining the sanction issued by USAS. What, we support drunk driving? Obviously, I don't speak for USMS, but I'd give that about a negative 12,000% chance of happening. MP can cool his jets for six months, and for the sake of simple human decency, as well as of the entire sport, we can thank our lucky stars there wasn't someone else coming the other way in that tunnel.
  • Totally different scenario as far as I'm concerned. It would put USMS in the position of undermining the sanction issued by USAS. What, we support drunk driving? Obviously, I don't speak for USMS, but I'd give that about a negative 12,000% chance of happening. MP can cool his jets for six months, and for the sake of simple human decency, as well as of the entire sport, we can thank our lucky stars there wasn't someone else coming the other way in that tunnel.
Children
No Data