Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • I thought this was a pretty good commentary on Phelps: www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../Interesting article, but did you notice the photo of the dashboard? What car is going 84 MPH at 1100 RPM? The decision on banning or not banning somebody should be made based on the actions of the athlete and not the impact to the team. I agree, but often these decisions are based on the celebrity of the athlete. I would be surprised if this was the first USA Swimming athlete to be charged with DUI; so I guess one question should be - what was the penalty applied in previous cases?
  • I thought this was a pretty good commentary on Phelps: www.swimmingworldmagazine.com/.../Interesting article, but did you notice the photo of the dashboard? What car is going 84 MPH at 1100 RPM? The decision on banning or not banning somebody should be made based on the actions of the athlete and not the impact to the team. I agree, but often these decisions are based on the celebrity of the athlete. I would be surprised if this was the first USA Swimming athlete to be charged with DUI; so I guess one question should be - what was the penalty applied in previous cases?
Children
No Data