Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • Story from CBS this morning: www.cbsnews.com/.../ I sure hope JeffC was misquoted here. Saying USA-S would have a tough time keeping him (MP) off the World Championship team just because he is too hard to replace? Geez. I don't think that should have anything to do with the decision. The decision on banning or not banning somebody should be made based on the actions of the athlete and not the impact to the team. Otherwise what JeffC is suggesting is if you are fast enough you can do whatever you want and not face any consequences. Perhaps he is right - that will be a message USA-S will send or not if/when they make a ruling...
  • Story from CBS this morning: www.cbsnews.com/.../ I sure hope JeffC was misquoted here. Saying USA-S would have a tough time keeping him (MP) off the World Championship team just because he is too hard to replace? Geez. I don't think that should have anything to do with the decision. The decision on banning or not banning somebody should be made based on the actions of the athlete and not the impact to the team. Otherwise what JeffC is suggesting is if you are fast enough you can do whatever you want and not face any consequences. Perhaps he is right - that will be a message USA-S will send or not if/when they make a ruling...
Children
No Data