Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • Seems to me that there was another big change in the men's events from 2008 to 2012...!Oh yeah. I forgot about the suits ... and you reminded me that I'm to be mad, mad, mad for Michael and Bob Bowman whining about the rubber suits post-2008 (despite having taken full advantage of the latest bodysuit technology in Beijing). Of course, maybe there's a silver lining. If Michael does struggle more than he expects to, maybe he and Bowman will flip-flop again and go back to advocating full-body suits for men:agree:
  • Seems to me that there was another big change in the men's events from 2008 to 2012...!Oh yeah. I forgot about the suits ... and you reminded me that I'm to be mad, mad, mad for Michael and Bob Bowman whining about the rubber suits post-2008 (despite having taken full advantage of the latest bodysuit technology in Beijing). Of course, maybe there's a silver lining. If Michael does struggle more than he expects to, maybe he and Bowman will flip-flop again and go back to advocating full-body suits for men:agree:
Children
No Data