Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • I haven't applied to officiate at national level events cause I'm not N2 qualified cause I think the qualifying process is too much commitment for me.I totally agree. Next year, though, you should do what I do and line up a volunteer timing spot! I think MP is a shoo-in for 400 and 800 fr relays for rio. other events no gimme's. I'd agree with you. The 100 fly, as well, and, if he'd swim it, the 200 fly. I have no hope of seeing him ever do a 400 IM again, but I'd still like to see him in the 200 IM (even moreso than the 200 fly).
  • I haven't applied to officiate at national level events cause I'm not N2 qualified cause I think the qualifying process is too much commitment for me.I totally agree. Next year, though, you should do what I do and line up a volunteer timing spot! I think MP is a shoo-in for 400 and 800 fr relays for rio. other events no gimme's. I'd agree with you. The 100 fly, as well, and, if he'd swim it, the 200 fly. I have no hope of seeing him ever do a 400 IM again, but I'd still like to see him in the 200 IM (even moreso than the 200 fly).
Children
No Data