Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • pwb is your daughter swimming in the GP? I haven't applied to officiate at national level events cause I'm not N2 qualified cause I think the qualifying process is too much commitment for me. oh yeah, and I plan to be snapping away with my camera at the GP :D I think MP is a shoo-in for 400 and 800 fr relays for rio. other events no gimme's. have other swimmers come close to his records since Beijing/London? what are his current times vs national and international elites? guess mesa GP will be his first chance to see where he stacks up now! agree with jeff that MP has nothing to prove and is swimming for "fun". should be a psychological advantage for him for Omaha/rio 2016...!
  • pwb is your daughter swimming in the GP? I haven't applied to officiate at national level events cause I'm not N2 qualified cause I think the qualifying process is too much commitment for me. oh yeah, and I plan to be snapping away with my camera at the GP :D I think MP is a shoo-in for 400 and 800 fr relays for rio. other events no gimme's. have other swimmers come close to his records since Beijing/London? what are his current times vs national and international elites? guess mesa GP will be his first chance to see where he stacks up now! agree with jeff that MP has nothing to prove and is swimming for "fun". should be a psychological advantage for him for Omaha/rio 2016...!
Children
No Data