Phelps comeback confirmed

Former Member
Former Member
Phelps is planning on swimming at the mesa grand prix in 2 weeks: swimswam.com/.../ Speculation he is swimming 50 and 100s.
Parents
  • I've never actually seen Phelps swim in person, so this is cool. I really hope he's in the 100 fly as I'd love to watch him live. The 50 free should be exciting enough, but that race all happens so quickly that I rarely feel like I can learn anything from it (other than reinforcing that I'll probably never swim a great 50 in my life). I really hope that Ledecky and Schmitt will go head-to-head (hopefully) in both the 200 and 400. Can't wait to see the psych sheets and see what other international swimmers and younger, fast swimmers will be there. This was a great, star-packed meet last year and I'm looking forward to being at at least 4 of the 6 sessions.
  • I've never actually seen Phelps swim in person, so this is cool. I really hope he's in the 100 fly as I'd love to watch him live. The 50 free should be exciting enough, but that race all happens so quickly that I rarely feel like I can learn anything from it (other than reinforcing that I'll probably never swim a great 50 in my life). I really hope that Ledecky and Schmitt will go head-to-head (hopefully) in both the 200 and 400. Can't wait to see the psych sheets and see what other international swimmers and younger, fast swimmers will be there. This was a great, star-packed meet last year and I'm looking forward to being at at least 4 of the 6 sessions.
Children
No Data